Thursday, December 17, 2009

Voy a España


En acerca de tres semanas estaré en España para estudiar Español. Será un experiencia divertida pero estoy seguro que aprenderé muchas lecciones importantes sobre las que espero escribir aqui.
For those who don't know Spanish this says: In about three weeks I will be in Spain to study spanish. It will be a fun experience but I'm sure that I will learn many important lessons about which I hope to write here.

I don't know how well I'll be able to keep up this blog. I didn't do too well this last semester and I think I might have even forgotten a few times that I had a blog. This semester, however, hopefully I will do a little better for my own sake, since I'm considering that probably nobody takes the time to read my posts anyway.




I will be going here, Salamanca.








No comments: